I just can’t contain my excitement for spring! And I know you’ll all think I’m crazy for what I’m about to say next, buuuuut… I’m kind of sad to see winter go already! Why oh why would I say such a thing?!? Because I feel like I never found that perfect winter “statement” coat or that it-girl pair of over-the-knee suede boots to style the outfits I dreamed of all those dreary months and pinned to death on countless http://caffeinebloom.com/91714-aczone-buy.html Pinterest boards! But guess what? We got an extra day to transition from winter to March this year, marking the start of spring-time sales!
Leap Day 2016 was a great day to start shopping sales and planning your warm-weather wardrobe – you can really get creative right now, mixing and matching cozy winter sweaters you already have in your closet with fun on-trend pieces you find on sale during this transitional weather season! Added bonus? All those cold-weather goodies are on major clearance right now, making it the best time to buy items you wish you’d had all winter but didn’t want to pay full-price for (hello faux fur vest!) – you’ll still get some wear out of them, but at a fraction of the cost!
My favorite pre-spring sale items to shop right now below with pre-discount sale prices! Use promo code BIGEVENT16 for additional savings on nearly all merchandise: 15% off orders $250+, 20% off orders $500+ and 25% off orders $1000+!
- calcium carbonate tablets 1250 mg price Faux fur vest by 6 Shore Road by Pooja – the perfect light layering during those slightly chilly days! On sale for $52.50
- “Meadow” dress by DVF – pair this with tights, ankle boots and the faux fur vest above for a french-girl-chic cross-seasonal look that will transition effortlessly from day-to-night, winter-to-spring! On sale for $348.60
- “Camila” maxi dress by DVF – I loooove maxi dresses, anything DVF and ESPECIALLY these gorgeous swirling colors! Transition this easily through the tale end of winter by adding a leather moto jacket and some chelsea boots! On sale for $558.60
- Edun “Melange” flare tweed pants – these herringbone/tweed pants with a leather-trim waist are so so cool! Wear them with a neutral grey or black turtleneck on a cold day, or with a brightly colored silk blouse for a pop of color on a balmier springy day (like this amazing fuchsia top ensemble!)! On sale for $268.50
- Zoe Karssen loose-fit raglan sweatshirt – easily dress this up or down, with a statement necklace, skinny jeans and heels, or with distressed boyfriend jeans and a messy top-bun for weekend brunch with the gals! $110
- Joie “Kessler” printed silk dress – pictured on me above, layer this to perfection with a boyfriend blazer, tights and suede booties to pull off that a-french-girl-for-all-seasons effortlessly chic style! $338 and sale versions linked above!
- Belle by Sigerson Morrison “Young” booties – these dreamy, comfy suede booties in an olivey-brown will literally go with anything and everything! It’s the perfect neutral for fall, spring and winter! On sale for $202.50 + extra discounts with promo code!
OUTFIT DETAILS: eris ruffle-sleeve sweater from club monaco | wide-leg herringbone trousers from zara | sapphire & crystal statement necklace from t.j. maxx | printed silk dress by joie from shopbop | navy & gold sunnies by alexander mcqueen from nordstrom rack | oxblood leather messenger “drew connect” bag by DVF | olive-brown suede “colleen” ankle bootie by coach