I just can’t contain my excitement for spring! And I know you’ll all think I’m crazy for what I’m about to say next, buuuuut… I’m kind of sad to see winter go already! Why oh why would I say such a thing?!? Because I feel like I never found that perfect winter “statement” coat or that it-girl pair of over-the-knee suede boots to style the outfits I dreamed of all those dreary months and pinned to death on countless straight from the source Pinterest boards! But guess what? We got an extra day to transition from winter to March this year, marking the start of spring-time sales!
Leap Day 2016 was a great day to start shopping sales and planning your warm-weather wardrobe – you can really get creative right now, mixing and matching cozy winter sweaters you already have in your closet with fun on-trend pieces you find on sale during this transitional weather season! Added bonus? All those cold-weather goodies are on major clearance right now, making it the best time to buy items you wish you’d had all winter but didn’t want to pay full-price for (hello faux fur vest!) – you’ll still get some wear out of them, but at a fraction of the cost!
My favorite pre-spring sale items to shop right now below with pre-discount sale prices! Use promo code BIGEVENT16 for additional savings on nearly all merchandise: 15% off orders $250+, 20% off orders $500+ and 25% off orders $1000+!
- adipex yahoo answers Faux fur vest by 6 Shore Road by Pooja – the perfect light layering during those slightly chilly days! On sale for $52.50
- https://eurotechnic.rs/58542-dte58532-which-dating-sites-are-scams.html “Meadow” dress by DVF – pair this with tights, ankle boots and the faux fur vest above for a french-girl-chic cross-seasonal look that will transition effortlessly from day-to-night, winter-to-spring! On sale for $348.60
- “Camila” maxi dress by DVF – I loooove maxi dresses, anything DVF and ESPECIALLY these gorgeous swirling colors! Transition this easily through the tale end of winter by adding a leather moto jacket and some chelsea boots! On sale for $558.60
- Edun “Melange” flare tweed pants – these herringbone/tweed pants with a leather-trim waist are so so cool! Wear them with a neutral grey or black turtleneck on a cold day, or with a brightly colored silk blouse for a pop of color on a balmier springy day (like this amazing fuchsia top ensemble!)! On sale for $268.50
- Zoe Karssen loose-fit raglan sweatshirt – easily dress this up or down, with a statement necklace, skinny jeans and heels, or with distressed boyfriend jeans and a messy top-bun for weekend brunch with the gals! $110
- Joie “Kessler” printed silk dress – pictured on me above, layer this to perfection with a boyfriend blazer, tights and suede booties to pull off that a-french-girl-for-all-seasons effortlessly chic style! $338 and sale versions linked above!
- Belle by Sigerson Morrison “Young” booties – these dreamy, comfy suede booties in an olivey-brown will literally go with anything and everything! It’s the perfect neutral for fall, spring and winter! On sale for $202.50 + extra discounts with promo code!
OUTFIT DETAILS: eris ruffle-sleeve sweater from club monaco | wide-leg herringbone trousers from zara | sapphire & crystal statement necklace from t.j. maxx | printed silk dress by joie from shopbop | navy & gold sunnies by alexander mcqueen from nordstrom rack | oxblood leather messenger “drew connect” bag by DVF | olive-brown suede “colleen” ankle bootie by coach